PhiusCon (formerly NAPHC) is the leading passive building conference for climate-specific zero energy design, construction, and building science expertise.
PhiusCon 2021 will have a distinct New York accent. In partnership with New York State Energy Research and Development (NYSERDA), the conference will be held in Tarrytown, New York, close to fantastic passive projects in New York City as well as the Hudson Valley.
October 12-15, 2021
Sleepy Hollow Hotel Convention Center
455 S. Broadway, Tarrytown, New York
- Pre-Conference: October 12-13 (Schedule/registration coming soon.)
- Core Conference: October 14-15
- Five tracks, breakfast and lunch provided
- Register now!
- Passive Projects Tours (Registration coming soon):
- October 12 (NYC)
- October 16 (Hudson Valley)
Sessions will cover:
- States’ and cities’ climate action and zero energy code progress
- Innovation in finance and technology
- Optimized methods to bring down cost for design, construction and manufacturing
- Zero energy building + renewable energy grid solutions such as microgrids, energy storage, virtual power plants
- Successful passive retrofit solutions including manufactured component approaches such as panel systems
- International climate-specific passive projects
- QA/QC professional experiences in multiple building typologies
And much more!
Most sessions earn AIA and Phius CPHC® CEU credits.
#PhiusCon2021 is presented by Phius in partnership with the Alliance.
Phius is a 501(c)(3) organization committed to making high-performance passive building the mainstream market standard.
Phius is transforming the building sector by developing Passive Building standards, practices, and certifications specific to North America’s many climate zones.
Visit About Phius for more info.
Subscribe to the Phius Newsletter for all the latest #PhiusCon2021 updates and announcements.